There are two schools of thought when it comes to matters of race. By that, I mean those who benefitted from such institutions of racial degradation, past and present, and those who are subjected to it. Institutions such as slavery, Jim Crow, and other forms of segregation, for example, will say “why don’t you people forget it”! All the while other folk cling to what they call their heritage; i.e. the holocaust and the rebel flag. I have never heard any of these folk say anything that would suggest that they have forgotten any of those horrible crimes inflicted on them or things that happened to them. The more disturbing fact is that they or the system has brainwashed many black people into agreeing with their point of view. Case in point, the million dollar slaves of today. In the following video clip, it is explained perfectly. And that’s my thought provoking perspective…
Some People Just Don’t Understand
About Thought Provoking Perspectives
JOHN T. WILLS
President of JT Wills Consulting, Speaker, Author, Writer, Blogger, Professor/Teacher, Radio Host, member and past officer of several Business, Community, College Board’s, a Volunteer, and friend to many. Regardless of the worldly titles given, I prefer to be called a man.
Just a Season - A Must Read Novel © 2010
Legacy - A New Season © 2013
Buy The Book @ Media Kit
Legacy – A New Season
It’s been said that there are no words that have not been spoken and no stories that have never been told but there are some that you cannot forget! “Legacy – A New Season” is the perfect complement to that statement.
It is the sequel and the continuation of “Just a Season” and a stand-alone story rich in history on a subject rarely explained to children of this generation concerning the African American struggle.
Must Read Novels
- Just a Season is a luminous story into the life of a man who, in the midst of pain and loss, journeys back in time to reexamine all the important people, circumstances, and intellectual fervor that contributed to the richness of his life...
Share book reviews and ratings with John, and even join a book club on Goodreads.
QUOTE“Knowledge is power and power produces an understanding that education is the single most important ingredient necessary to neutralize those forces that breed poverty and despair.” — John T. Wills
Follow via Network Blogs
THE JOHN T. WILLS BOOK TREE RADIO SHOW
John T. Wills
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- A Revolutionary Thought
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Explains Trump And Race
- The Trump Disaster
- Remembering The Greatest Blues Man Robert Johnson
- Labor Day: Remember The Slaves Who Built America And Died
- Brave Courageous Men
- Remembering: NASCAR’s First Black Driver And Hall Of Famer
- On This Day: The Murder Of Emmett Till
- Still Looking For The Great White Hope
- Two Of A Kind
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/chr… via @johntwills 3 years ago
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day lnkd.in/eHi2iEk 3 years ago
- fb.me/1BzrQHX4I 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime lnkd.in/d6R3FBQ 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… via @johntwills 3 years ago
John T. Wills © 2013All material and content contained on the pages of Thought Provoking Perspectives are copyrighted © John T. Wills 2013.