The social and cultural impact the late civil rights leader and human rights champion Malcolm X still maintains in today’s modern society is an amazing example of his valuable existence. While the former Nation of Islam minister’s criminal past and fiery vocal assaults against the White power structure at large often defined him, it was his later acceptance of humanity as a many-hued tapestry that broadened his global appeal.
Tag Archives: Africa. African
Leave a comment | tags: ABC, Africa. African, African America, African American, african american experience, America, American, assassination, black, black america, black history, Black in America, black slaves, bull connor, CBS, Citizens United, civil rights, CNN, conservative, continuous struggle, crime, current-events, disenfranchised, equal and opposite reaction, fire hoses, fox, George Wallace, GOP, government, history, justice, life, Martin Luther King, MSNBC, murder, NBC, Nixon, Obama, PBS, peaceful protesters, plutocrat, Politics, poor people, President, race, race matter, racial history, racism, Reagan, religion, Republican, rights, servant of god, single payer, slave, slave quarters, slavery, society, time in history, tin man, Trayvon Martin, vote, voter suppression | posted in African American | posted in African American, GOP, history, Obama, Politics, Republican
JOHN T. WILLS
President of JT Wills Consulting, Speaker, Author, Writer, Blogger, Professor/Teacher, Radio Host, member and past officer of several Business, Community, College Board’s, a Volunteer, and friend to many. Regardless of the worldly titles given, I prefer to be called a man.
Just a Season - A Must Read Novel © 2010
Legacy - A New Season © 2013
Buy The Book @ Media Kit
Legacy – A New Season
It’s been said that there are no words that have not been spoken and no stories that have never been told but there are some that you cannot forget! “Legacy – A New Season” is the perfect complement to that statement.
It is the sequel and the continuation of “Just a Season” and a stand-alone story rich in history on a subject rarely explained to children of this generation concerning the African American struggle.
Must Read Novels
- Just a Season is a luminous story into the life of a man who, in the midst of pain and loss, journeys back in time to reexamine all the important people, circumstances, and intellectual fervor that contributed to the richness of his life...
Share book reviews and ratings with John, and even join a book club on Goodreads.
QUOTE“Knowledge is power and power produces an understanding that education is the single most important ingredient necessary to neutralize those forces that breed poverty and despair.” — John T. Wills
Follow via Network Blogs
THE JOHN T. WILLS BOOK TREE RADIO SHOW
John T. Wills
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- A Revolutionary Thought
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Explains Trump And Race
- The Trump Disaster
- Remembering The Greatest Blues Man Robert Johnson
- Labor Day: Remember The Slaves Who Built America And Died
- Brave Courageous Men
- Remembering: NASCAR’s First Black Driver And Hall Of Famer
- On This Day: The Murder Of Emmett Till
- Still Looking For The Great White Hope
- Two Of A Kind
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/chr… via @johntwills 3 years ago
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day lnkd.in/eHi2iEk 3 years ago
- fb.me/1BzrQHX4I 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime lnkd.in/d6R3FBQ 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… via @johntwills 3 years ago
John T. Wills © 2013All material and content contained on the pages of Thought Provoking Perspectives are copyrighted © John T. Wills 2013.