I am of the opinion that “everyday above ground is a good day” and I am thankful for each. Knowing that we only get 1440 minutes mean you only have a minute, didn’t chose it, it’s up to you to use it. It’s just a minute but an eternity in it. So today I want to share something musical and this blast from the past is as relevant as the day Marvin Gaye penned it. The condition of the world today is not unique because there is nothing new under the Sun – like in the time of Marvin and before – only love can conquer hate! And that’s my Thought Provoking Perspective…
Tag Archives: American organists
1 Comment | tags: African American, African-American Christians, African-American drummers, African-American male singers, African-American musicians, African-American pianists, African-American singer-songwriters, America, American, American composers, American funk keyboardists, American multi-instrumentalists, American organists, American pianists, American rhythm and blues singer-songwriters, American soul keyboardists, American soul musicians, American soul singers, American tenors, Barry Gordy, Berry Gordy, black, black history, California, CBS, CNN, Columbia Records artists, D.C., dianna ross, Donny Hathaway, entertainment, founder of motown records, Grammy Award-winning artists, hate, history, Los Angeles, love, Marvin Gaye, Maryvin Gaye, Michigan, Motown artists, Motown Records, MSNBC, music, Musicians from Detroit, Musicians from Washington, NBC, PBS, People murdered, renaldo obie benson, Rhythm and blues drummers, Rhythm and blues pianists, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Singers with a three octave vocal range, Songwriters from Washington, soul, Soul drummers, soul music, The Funk Brothers members, The Moonglows members, war, www youtube | posted in African American, GOP, history, Music, Obama, Politics, Republican
JOHN T. WILLS
President of JT Wills Consulting, Speaker, Author, Writer, Blogger, Professor/Teacher, Radio Host, member and past officer of several Business, Community, College Board’s, a Volunteer, and friend to many. Regardless of the worldly titles given, I prefer to be called a man.
Just a Season - A Must Read Novel © 2010
Legacy - A New Season © 2013
Buy The Book @ Media Kit
Legacy – A New Season
It’s been said that there are no words that have not been spoken and no stories that have never been told but there are some that you cannot forget! “Legacy – A New Season” is the perfect complement to that statement.
It is the sequel and the continuation of “Just a Season” and a stand-alone story rich in history on a subject rarely explained to children of this generation concerning the African American struggle.
Must Read Novels
- Just a Season is a luminous story into the life of a man who, in the midst of pain and loss, journeys back in time to reexamine all the important people, circumstances, and intellectual fervor that contributed to the richness of his life...
Share book reviews and ratings with John, and even join a book club on Goodreads.
QUOTE“Knowledge is power and power produces an understanding that education is the single most important ingredient necessary to neutralize those forces that breed poverty and despair.” — John T. Wills
Follow via Network Blogs
THE JOHN T. WILLS BOOK TREE RADIO SHOW
John T. Wills
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- A Revolutionary Thought
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Explains Trump And Race
- The Trump Disaster
- Remembering The Greatest Blues Man Robert Johnson
- Labor Day: Remember The Slaves Who Built America And Died
- Brave Courageous Men
- Remembering: NASCAR’s First Black Driver And Hall Of Famer
- On This Day: The Murder Of Emmett Till
- Still Looking For The Great White Hope
- Two Of A Kind
- Thought Provoking Perspectives
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/chr… via @johntwills 3 years ago
- Christopher Columbus: The ISIS Of His Day lnkd.in/eHi2iEk 3 years ago
- fb.me/1BzrQHX4I 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime lnkd.in/d6R3FBQ 3 years ago
- The Scene Of The Crime …htprovokingperspectives.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… via @johntwills 3 years ago
John T. Wills © 2013All material and content contained on the pages of Thought Provoking Perspectives are copyrighted © John T. Wills 2013.